As developers, we know how important programming languages are: decisions around which languages we use affect so much about the software we develop. They determine how we approach and solve a problem and even how we think about that problem.
We also know it can be overwhelming trying to move around the programming language jungle. How do you separate the hype from the new languages that will actually help your team be more productive? When do you know whether to jump on to a new language or stick to the old one?
At GOTO Copenhagen, you’ll have the chance to learn about the latest trends in programming so you can both master new concepts and rediscover how to approach popular long-standing languages to use them the way they were designed to be.
Take a glimpse at our #programming sessions below:
- Nullable Reference Types in C# 8 with Jon Skeet, +34,000 answers on Stack Overflow
- The Soul of Erlang and Elixir with Saša Jurić, author of “Elixir in Action”
- What’s New in Swift with Daniel Steinberg, author of the best-selling book “A Swift Kickstart”
- Azure Serverless for Developers with Julie Lerman, software coach and Pluralsight author
- HTML: How to Make Loveliness with Bruce Lawson, co-author of “Introducing HTML5”
- A Veterans Guide To Transitioning Android Teams Into Kotlin with Garth Gilmour, Ireland’s most experienced software trainer
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg—we’ll be covering dozens of topics. Check out the full schedule and register for your ticket so you can join in on deep dives into practical sessions, powerful keynotes covering big ideas and plenty of social breaks for you to meet new folks and connect with old friends.
Grab your tickets by Thursday, September 12 to save 20% with our Early Bird sale!