In our rapidly evolving tech ecosystem, it’s vital that we learn how best to add value, increase development speed, and cut out as many of the cumbersome, boring and repetitive tasks as possible.
Between tailoring your schedule, eliminating distractions and preserving your mental health, what other habits and methodologies will help you boost your productivity as a developer? Agile, Scrum, Kanban? Is there a be all end all method to upping developer productivity? Fact is, we must continuously adapt to constant changes.
Discover how at GOTO Berlin with talks such as:
- Troubleshooting Tiered Tragedy: A Peek Into Failure with Jeff Smith, Author of “All Things Dork” Blog, Manager of Production Operations at Centro
- Amazing Code Reviews: Creating a Superhero Collective with Alejandro Lujan, Senior Data Platform Engineer
- PopcornFlow: If Change is Hard, Make it Continuous with Claudio Perrone, Inventor of the PopcornFlow Thinking Model
- Moving Fast at Scale with Randy Shoup, VP of engineering at WeWork
- [Masterclass] Modern Mindfulness Practices for Coders and Knowledge Workers with Markus Wittwer, Coaching Agile Teams to Stay Sane Using Mindfulness