We’re one week closer to launching the program for GOTO Copenhagen 2019, which means we’re also one week closer to our 48-hour flash sale on not just conference day passes, but masterclass passes too!
The flash sale, which starts May 8 at 10am CET and ends Friday, May 10 at 10am CET, is your chance to get tickets at the lowest price point available — and it will be your only chance to get masterclass passes at a discounted price.
Add the program launch + flash sale to your calendar:
Sneak Peak at Masterclasses
The program doesn’t go live until May 8, but we’re so excited about what’s in store for GOTO Copenhagen 2019 that we’re leaking a bit more of the program to you now — take a peek at some of the masterclasses we have lined up:
- Functional Programming in Swift with Daniel H. Steinberg, Author of the best selling book “A Swift Kickstart”.
- Discover how to add elements of a functional style to Object-Oriented and Protocol-Oriented Programming.
- Microservice Integration: Events, Sagas and Schemas with Sam Newman, Author of O’Reilly’s “Building Microservices”.
- Get an understanding of the fundamental differences between in-process and cross-service calls, looking at emerging technology like service meshes and kafka streaming.
- Effective Collaboration for World Beating Teams with John Le Drew, experienced engineer making psychological safety a right for everyone
- Explore 5 key indicators of effective teams at Google and learn how you can apply them to your organisation.